Tuesday, December 1, 2009

There is a place...

Somehow randomly ended up listening to a small few songs from "Songs in the key of X" tonite... right now... over and over and over. Right now, and again in about 8 minutes, will be Frank Black, singin the soulful Man of Steel... great fuckin song!

Today has been all sorts of up and down...

Watching the snakes is driving me mad. There are those in the area who have such overinflated egos and they parade about with their grand sense of self, all the while trying not to breakdown crying in front of all their "friends" because they have nothing and no one and they slither about trying to steal something or someone from anyone they can glom onto. Sad thing is, some are actually quite gifted and just seem to be miserably ecstatic to distract themselves with meaningless garbage, or with attempting to take things that seem to make other people happy as though it will have the same effect for them; in this case its like me thinking that the dress the tall Blonde bombshell is wearing will make me a pretty lady too.. Blind and idiotic tenacity. They are so out of touch that it just... it just makes my brain hurt. I struggle with people, I get too many signals, even when there may only be 1 or 2, I see 17 - 38. Most humans don't even have the capacity to function on 2 levels simultaneously yet somehow I believe there are people out there who are coordinating 8 conspiracies while carrying on a conversation and texting... No one is that gifted; but why is it that my brain believes this to be a viable option. Now to clarify, I'm not paranoid, I don't think anyone is out to get me or anything like that but I can sit in a bar with 50 people and catch "vibes" from 12 different conversations and watch as the tall handsome egomaniac who has wonderful hair and an acute sense of style wastes more than 30 minutes trying to get some girl he just met to go back to his place... Its not happening, its written on her face, I can see it as can about 12 other people and yet he continues on relentlessly as if pushing a little harder just might make it happen. I just don't get it.

The worst part is that those who are respectable and worth spending time with are, like myself, busy trying to keep their heads above water and spending a few free moments here and there with their families or doing the thing that truly makes them happy.

I need to work on my psychic powers...

I dunno. Ups n downs...

And now... We're on Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds - Red Right Hand. (BEEEEEELLLLL!) 'Nother great tune!

Later folks...

IT

2 comments: