Friday, March 28, 2008

Disappointing headlines...

"NWA to charge for 2nd bag"!!!

Could it be?! Could my favorite rap super group be reuniting? Is a '2nd bag' some kind of new slang term for a massive world tour?!

Nope. Just some stupid airline charging more for extra luggage.

Bastards got my hopes up.

They really should be legally restricted to being in print as NW Air. That would clear up some confusion.

(P.S.: Yes I know EZ is dead and basically irreplaceable, but they could try... I'd list some possible substitutions but I don't care about the rap world anymore; haven't since '96)

3 comments:

monkeybrigade said...

But you should care about the rap world. MF Doom, MC Chris, Paul Barman, Vanilla Ice...

Louie Monkey-Pest said...

Fight the power!

TM said...

Didn't Snoop fill in for the post-EZ tribute shows?