Tuesday, January 8, 2008

And So IT begins...

A fistful of you have asked/encouraged/hassled me time and time again about jumping into the marvelous world of blogging, so here I am. Dunno... it does look kinda nice in here; high ceilings, soft comfy couches and thick carpeting... yeah I suppose I'll hang out for a bit. So I better say hello to the Galoot, the Prep, The man who is a Spy in some circles, The Muze and the Ass Director; I'll do my best to keep this thing updated but I'm not making any promises; I have other shit to do too, and I'm kinda lazy.

Tuesday 10:05 pm
Its an unseasonably warm night in WNY but I'm not gonna complain; no snow means more sleep for me. Tonight I spent 3 hours standing in the small parking lot behind my workplace talking to "The Painter" and generally all around good guy M.C.; makes me glad it was unseasonably warm. After all those minutes of jaw jacking the only thing I know for sure is that we have a lot of work to do around here. It seems to me that
it may just be possible to get this big ugly ball rolling in the right direction if we can find a few people who have the time, the motivation and the courage.

Sidenote: I'm also gonna need about 5 million dollars, a bulldozer and a truckload of smokes...

6 comments:

PreppyGirl said...

Monkeybrigade will be very sad you have dropped him for the MC. I'm telling.

Welcome. You are already way ahead of me - I haven't blogged yet in the New Year (or at all in the month of December for that matter). Now who's the slacker?

Julia said...

This is wonderful. More blogs! You better post with some regularity, damnit. Unlike the other slackers in this local blogosphere. Yeah Galoot, I'm calling YOU out!

Mr. Social said...

HOORAY! Slacker Viking! Between rowing the longboats and raping, you've finally found time to blog!

Makkaio said...

Welcome to best form of slacking...blogging. It just give the appearance that you're accomplishing something.

Galoot said...

That "furry" label is going to get you all kinds of unwanted attention. This is precisely why Smeal doesn't use the labels, "bear" or "grizzly" and why I never describe my kids as "messy". Oi!

TM said...

Welcome to the world of blogging, which I quit on a semi-regular basis.